TWI Training & Certification (S.E.Asia)
TWI has offered training and examinations in South East Asia
since 1979 and set up its first facility in 1993. It is the industry
leader in welding, welding inspection and both advanced and
conventional NDT. It also offers a range of allied courses in
structural integrity, fitness-for-service, plant assessment, heath
and safety and many others. Most of TWI's internationally
recognized courses and certifications can now be accessed in
most parts of Asia from the seven centres operated by TWI in
the region and other agency arrangements.
TWI SEA employs over 60 trainers and operates in most Asian countries through its network of satellite schools and modern training facilities in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Johor Bahru), Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Indonesia, Brunei, Australia and Hong Kong.
TWI's trainers are highly experienced, friendly and considerate. They aim to help individuals achieve success in their careers and companies to reach the good quality standards they require from their staff.
TWI SEA's training and certification business consists of a mix of the following:
- Personally funded training
- Company funded training
- Government funded training
- Training programmes for Government institutions
- The introduction of training and certification schemes for employees working in the construction sector
- Advising the Government with regard to design and equipment specifications for the construction of new schools
- Advising the Government on apprenticeship schemes
Visit our Training Website for the latest course, examination and event details.
Back to Products & Services